Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Review

Good performance, provides valuable insights into network threats, and it's well-priced

What is our primary use case?

I primarily use this product for antivirus and anti-malware. It is a next-generation antivirus solution.

How has it helped my organization?

I use GravityZone Ultra for conducting threat assessments.

What is most valuable?

It provides pretty good insights into threats within the network.

The performance is great.

What needs improvement?

It's not quite so easy to use, but it's good enough and powerful.

Using this product requires quite a bit of training, which is hard to get. If it were easier to use and there were more training available then it would be helpful.

We have been using GravityZone Ultra for a few months. We installed it this past January.

We are a solution provider and implement this product for our clients, as well as use it in our own organization.

This product is quite stable in our infrastructure.

It scales well for up to 220 computers. I don't know how it works beyond this point.

In my own company, there are only two of us who use it. Within our clients' companies, there are 98 users. Depending on the economy, our usage of it will grow in the future.

We have been in contact with technical support for one only issue, and it was solved after our second interaction with them.

We used Kaspersky and applications by other vendors. However, we switched away from them because of the licensing issues. The offer that we received from Bitdefender was pretty good.

The installation and initial setup are straightforward. It took us at most 10 days, going from computer to computer.

We deployed it with an in-house team.

Price-wise, we have a better licensing agreement with Bitdefender than we did with competing vendors.

What other advice do I have?

Overall, this is a very good solution and if the training were easier to get, then I would give it a perfect score. It is one of the best and well-featured solutions at the moment, and I recommend it.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

More Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,693 professionals have used our research since 2012.