Boomi AtomSphere Integration Review

A promising low-code and high-configuration platform that provides value for money

What is our primary use case?

On the enterprise side, lead to cash, order to procurement, procure to pay, and trouble to resolve are the use cases that we automate very rapidly by using Boomi AtomSphere Integration. On the operational side, it can be very well utilized for industrial IOP. IIOP related use cases are proactive maintenance.

Boomi platform is always on the cloud, but the deployment could be on-premises. The code that we develop can be on the cloud or on-premises.

What is most valuable?

It is a low-code and high-configuration platform, which is very valuable. Develop once and run anywhere is another useful feature. It also has connectors for more than 200 applications.

It provides value for money. Our customers who have implemented this solution have a very high ROI.

What needs improvement?

They need to introduce more configurable functions to remove scripting or coding. Scripting should be minimized. It should have exhaustive functions. Currently, it lacks in this aspect.

I have been using this solution for almost two years.

It is quite stable. Boomi claims 99.99% availability, and this is true.

Technical support is excellent. They are quite prompt. They have free of cost as well as paid support.

The initial setup is very straightforward. It is a one-click process. It usually takes 15 to 20 minutes. It will take a maximum of 30 minutes.

We implemented it ourselves. It is a complete self-service. You don't need any help.

The number of people required for its deployment and maintenance depends on the complexity and size of the project. For example, for the integration of Salesforce with Netflix for the lead to cash use case, you need a maximum of two resources for three weeks.

What other advice do I have?

We will keep on implementing this solution in the future. I would definitely recommend this solution. It is a very promising product.

I would rate Boomi AtomSphere Integration a nine out of ten.

Private Cloud
**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Implementer
More Boomi AtomSphere Integration reviews from users
...who compared it with Mule Anypoint Platform
Learn what your peers think about Boomi AtomSphere Integration. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,690 professionals have used our research since 2012.