What is most valuable?
- The GUI
- Any-to-any process creation
- Extremely flexible for any kind of integration between systems
How has it helped my organization?
It is easy to create workflows from one system to another, drawing on multiple systems at the same time. For example:
- Creating a process from EDI transmissions to WMS
- Creating marriages of data from multiple systems (time clock/payroll/HR/WMS/financial) to create reports
- Taking information from one system to update it to another system (legacy EDI to WMS, payroll to financial, time clock to payroll, WMS to Legacy)
For how long have I used the solution?
I have been using Boomi AtomSphere for three years.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
We encountered stability issues occasionally, one to two times a year.
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
We did not encounter scalability issues.
How are customer service and technical support?
I would give technical support a rating of 8/10.
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
I have used other systems at other companies.
What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing?
For integrations, it is one of the best products available.
What other advice do I have?
Talk to other companies who have done it before.