Boomi AtomSphere Integration Review

Multiple connectors and good stability for demo version

What is our primary use case?

Currently, we are using the solution primarily for testing purposes. I am just experimenting with some areas. I integrate my Google account with my local account and take some data from my local to my Google drive. That's just for me to test things right now. For our customers, they have SAP systems, Oracle systems, CRM systems, etc., and all of these systems are operating with some technical assistance. They will need to transfer the data to their Datalink or data warehouse. For that, they need some integration to make it happen online. This is true for a variety of users on their systems and something that we're working on now.

What is most valuable?

The solution has a lot of connectors, which is quite helpful.

What needs improvement?

It would be helpful if the solution offered some videos for novice settings. Boomi, as a solution, is quite complex for a new user. They need some videos for client implementation for new users. This is needed especially for how users can create connectors and how they can effectively implement the system.

The solution is complex. There's a few items and features that are hard to understand. They should work to simplify the functionality so new users don't struggle.

I haven't found any features lacking, so I'm unsure as to if anything is missing or if anything new could accentuate the current offering.

We're currently in the testig process. We're not using the solution. We've been testing it for more than two months.

In terms of stability, it's working well, so it's been nice. It has lots of connectors, and that is good for my purposes. I haven't come across any bugs, glitches, or crashes that would make me concerned about the level of stability provided.

I'm not sure about the scalability of the solution. I tested it in my own environment and did not test scaling.

We haven't contected technical support yet. Currently, I'm speaking with the team at Deel EMC who have helped me here in Turkey, so I haven't needed to contact technical support.

I didn't handle the initial setup. I'm unsure as to if it was complex or straightforward. I'm currently using an installed version.

Since we're in the testing phase, we're using a demo version of the solution.

What other advice do I have?

We're a partner with Dell EMC.

We use the on-premises solution because of storage. In Turkey, the cloud is not available for the most part. Our customers are specifically finance organizations, and they are not allowed to use the cloud, due to country-wide regulations. Most of our implementations are on-premises.

We're using the latest version to test in other environments. It's been good so far.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten. For what I've seen in the live environment, it's good. However, I'm reserving a few points to see how it goes as I learn the system.

More Boomi AtomSphere Integration reviews from users