CA Agile Requirements Designer Review

Helps us design critical test cases and works well with Agile methodology

What is our primary use case?

Because we have a lot of applications, we test ARD on three use cases at the same time. I don't remember exactly, it was a Java-oriented application for our agency in Africa.

The added value is testing design. Also, it's very useful when you're working with the Agile methodology. It's a great tool within the CA catalog.

What is most valuable?

Modeling how the application works, and then getting every use case we can test. Designing the right tests, what are the most critical tests we must do.

What needs improvement?

We are waiting for new features that we know that CA is working on. For example, to be able to deliver scripts directly from ARD, and then provide automatic testing. After that, with other tools we have, we could have a complete chain to test our application, beginning with ARD and then to Micro Focus UFT, for example. And without manual design.

There are another two issues, I don't remember them exactly, but CA is working on them, so it's okay.

We have just started using it. It's simple, but we don't see any issue at this time.

We are very satisfied with technical support.

Technically, it was very simple. But the difficulty in starting to use it was more inside our company than a CA or a technical issue.

What other advice do I have?

Start using it now.

1 visitor found this review helpful