CA Deliver Review

It's in essence a digital bank that keep customer information for 40 to 50 years, accessible 24/7.

What is most valuable?

It’s an archiving solution with all the support of CA. All your customer data flows through it, from their names to all their other details.

How has it helped my organization?

The benefits are that it keeps their information for over 40 to 50 years, so in essence it's a digital bank for customer information. This means that the customer information is available for you to access 24/7.

What needs improvement?

I work with the developers so I get what I want built into the project.

I've been using it since 1988.

It's totally stable and we've never had any issues.

It's been in use for us for recording 30 million customers and we have 90,000 users on it. We've had no problems.

They're responsive. I've never had an issue and I've been using it for 25-30 years.

It's straightforward, and we update regularly. The last update was to v12.2 about six months ago.

I've never thought about switching.

What other advice do I have?

You should look at the solution that you require and make sure to choose a product that does what you need it for. So here it keeps customer details in a secure location.