CA Endevor Software Change Manager Review

It was an easy install. Since it was all set up, it pretty much runs itself now.

What is our primary use case?

It has performed very well. We use it for our CSS mainframe development.

How has it helped my organization?

It was really done because of an audit issue, which has since been cleared. It works very well for the organization and does what it needs to do. The developers do not have any complaints at the moment.

What is most valuable?

It was an easy install.

I do most of the work with the processors now. Since it was all set up, it pretty much runs itself now.

What needs improvement?

I know there is capabilities for web enablement to use with Eclipse, but we have not gone down that road any at all.

Stability has been really good. I have actually never had to open an issue or report an issue since I have been running it.

The scalability is real good. Our environment is not real large, but it works well for what we do.

It has been awhile since I used the technical support. I have no problems at all with them.

The initial setup was easily understood as far as the concept. The setup was difficult. We did need technical services initially, but I spent very little time in having to do anything with it.

We had help from CA Services. They were a great help. We have not needed their services since.

It does exactly what it needs to do. Just make sure if you are going to license, ensure you license the right features.

What other advice do I have?

My understanding is that Endever is one of the better software exchange management systems out there. I don't think people should really look at anything else.

It does exactly what we need it to do. It has worked well for us because we've had it now for about five years.

1 visitor found this review helpful