CA Payment Security Suite Review

Having a robust solution to manage your 3D security rules authentication strategies is very important

What is most valuable?

In terms of the fraud that we see on the card site, card not present fraud, the person gives contribution to what the total fraud has increased substantially.

Therefore, having a robust solution to manage your 3D security rules authentication strategies is very important. And that's, again, balancing customer experience with fraud, so that's where all this becomes important.

How has it helped my organization?

I definitely brought over a lot of my learnings from a previous company. I was already familiar with the interface over there on rules, etc. We were doing the space for authentication over there. So that's something, which I tried to influence once I started working here. Based on my knowledge, I've been able to get and write better rules over here and try to drag down challenge rates.

What needs improvement?

Probably having more flexibility and working on usability and how we use the solution. Obviously, the network that they are now trying to implement, which has information coming across the world, rather than looking at isolated information from your own bank.

I think those are the things that would make the solution much better.

I joined my current company a year a and a half back, so I've been using this for a year and a half. But I was at Citibank in a different geography, so we had CA as well, so I was using it there as well. All in all, maybe five years.

I think stability-wise, we've not really had any issues in terms of stability.

Flexibility, yes. User, as in more user confederation options. These are the things, which we've been talking about, to try and see how these things can move.

So basically usability and flexibility.

No, the market over here is such that penetration of 3D secure is pretty low, and that's not changed dramatically, so we've not really seen that increase in scale happen as of now.

But with the new protocol coming in, we definitely expect that over the next year and a half, two years, it should scale up. But I've seen this in another market, so I know that this solution is quite scalable.

They're pretty quick to get on to whenever we have an issue of any problems, they're pretty good to get on to them. There were a couple of problems last year that we faced.

Their response time was amazing, but it took a lot of time to actually get the responses that we got were not really satisfactory, so it took a lot of time and alterations to get something fixed, which should have been fixed much earlier.
But in terms of engagement, at least people over here are pretty good as in they get on to your things straight away.

It's pretty straightforward. The initial setup I don't think it's complex.

Disclosure: IT Central Station contacted the reviewer to collect the review and to validate authenticity. The reviewer was referred by the vendor, but the review is not subject to editing or approval by the vendor. The reviewer's company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: