CA Process Automation Review

Its value lies in automation such that there's less human interaction with it and therefore, more consistency in our automation.

Valuable Features

We're just getting into PAM and we don't have many processes in there, but I have plenty of ideas on what I want to do with it. But what I've used of it, I've seen that the value lies in just being able to automate things such that there's less human interaction with it and, therefore, more consistency in our automations.

Improvements to My Organization

We're required to engage with less human interaction for the processes. It takes the errors out and makes it more consistent. It's simple for our team to use because you only need to drag-and-drop connections.

Room for Improvement

I don't use it enough to be able to speak to it right now. But, I'd say that, although it's drag-and-drop, there's a little bit of a learning curve to use it correctly.

I didn't deploy it, but did not hear any complaints about issues.

I've had no issues with stability.

We are not really using it enough for me to speak to it, but it seems very scalable.

I haven't had to log any tickets for it with technical support.

I wasn't involved in the setup, so I can't say whether it was straightforward or complex.

Other Advice

I really just started using it a few months ago, so it's hard for me to provide any advice. I will say that the automation is nice and that it allows you the simplicity of just dragging things in and connecting them.