A few things which I love about this product:
1) Service virtualization ability
2) High performance WAN services
3) Cisco cloud connected solutions
4) Higher QoS for video, voice traffic
5) Reduction in total network operation cost through nV technology.
6) Inbuilt security features for IPsec, VPN, tunneling, MAC etc.
Room for Improvement:
Few cons which can be improved on:
1) Pricing structure when it comes to Borderless Networks and PIX firewall routers
2) WAN integration can be made easier
3) Integrated VPN not present in all series
Cisco has remarkably been the king in the networking and information technology stream till date. Cisco's routing technology has been a class apart from its competitors for its innovations including, RIP, BGP, CDP, IGRP or EIGRP. With the start of Cisco Borderless Networks for growing routing enterprise needs, Cisco routers continuously strive hard to deliver unmatched performance in the cloud computing and virtualization platforms.
Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Jul 01 2012