Cisco Linksys Ethernet Switches Review

It is extremely stable and the setup is fast and straightforward

What is most valuable?

Cisco has many advanced features. These days they come in as advanced slavers from a feature perspective and we always try to lead with advanced features. Back in the day, it used to be LAN-based and IP-based. Now we need to focus on the new technologies that are out there. We will always try to lead with advance.

What needs improvement?

The only thing that needs to improve, the only stumbling block, especially in our region, is the cost of the solution. But from a hardware and software perspective, the feedback we get is essentially positive. Our users are very impressed with the product.

I have been working on Cisco for more than 15 years now.

The stability of the program is excellent.

The program is very scalable and I do recommend it to others.

The technical support is very good. I'm switching lead these days. Cisco has become so big and acquiring companies incidentally had some issues regarding malarkey. From a Cisco perspective, the support is absolutely great, but as I mentioned, some of the third party integrations that Cisco underwent, do not understand it yet.

The setup is very straightforward and the deployment doesn't take longer than an hour.

If you look at the product portfolio from Cisco, it's quite expensive. So you need to be up to date with the most specific model. You need to tailor every opportunity and look at what's best for the customer.

What other advice do I have?

Cisco is absolutely the very best in its class. It's a no-nonsense type of solution. It's really a matter of taking it out of the box, setting it up and be up and running in no time. And you know you can walk away with confidence, knowing that the solution will work. There will be no hiccups, bugs, bug fixes, nothing. It's a simple solution that works every time.

On a scale from one to 10, I would rate it a 10. I really love this solution. In the next release, I would really love to see a list option. Cisco currently has various feature seats that the customer can choose from. I would really like to see the use of that. And I would like to see that included in the standard features. So once the customer buys the hardware, they get all the features and everything's enabled. So that's what I would recommend from my side and what'd I'd really love to see.

More Cisco Linksys Ethernet Switches reviews from users
...who work at a Aerospace/Defense Firm
...who compared it with Cisco Ethernet Switches
Learn what your peers think about Cisco Linksys Ethernet Switches. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
510,882 professionals have used our research since 2012.