Citrix ADM Review

Provides secure access for our server resources, seamless connectivity, and complete visibility

What is our primary use case?

By using this solution, we are accessing our server's resources in a secure manner. It has complete end-to-end encryption, and it provides secure data access. It doesn't matter where our users are sitting or from where they are coming to our network.

How has it helped my organization?

It has been a very useful solution for us. It has allowed us to manage the application accessibility even during the pandemic. We have complete visibility of application accessibility and any malicious activities. We also have an analytics report. Thus, we are able to provide support for our infrastructure in a very secure manner.

What is most valuable?

Content filtering, security layer, and application customization features are the most valuable.

What needs improvement?

When a new version comes out, sometimes, my existing configuration gets wiped out. They should work on this so that my existing configuration doesn't get impacted with an upgrade to a newer version.

There could also reduce frequent firmware upgrade activities and have a stable version so that once we upgrade it, we don't have to upgrade it for two to three years.

It has been a while since I have been using this solution.

It is very stable. I would give it a nine out of ten.

It has good scalability. I would give a nine out of ten for scalability. It is up to the mark in terms of maintaining the security of my environment while upgrading the product. We have more than 1,000 users. As of now, we don't have any plans to increase its usage. We will definitely increase its usage if there is a need in the future.

Their technical support is good.

I have used other solutions, but they could not fulfill my requirement of application connectivity, printing, and other things. This solution meets my requirements, and I am happy with it.

It is a user-supportive environment. It is easy to add a new feature or platform. Our deployment was done in a phased manner, and it took us a month to complete the deployment.

Its licensing cost is much higher than other products, but it is acceptable because it is a one-time investment, and we are getting our requirements fulfilled when we buy this product. So, there is no issue with the pricing.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise others to first do the assessment of the requirement. Based on the requirements and assessment, you can evaluate the product to see whether your requirements are getting fulfilled or not. Based on that only, you should go for a solution, but I'm sure if you adopt this, you will find it to be a very good solution.

By working with Citrix ADM, I have learned how to work in a mixed and seamless environment while accepting the challenge of providing seamless connectivity in a secure manner to all business users.

I would rate Citrix ADM a nine out of ten.

10.1
Find out what your peers are saying about Citrix, Broadcom, IBM and others in Network Management Applications. Updated: January 2021.
464,594 professionals have used our research since 2012.