Cloudflare Review

Great at mitigating threats with good stability and very good scalability

What is our primary use case?

We primarily provide the solution to our clients.

It offers DDoS protection, WAF is available, and CDN services are there. You can log the IP address countrywide and it optimizes the content for you.

What is most valuable?

The solution is very good at mitigating threats.

What needs improvement?

The product is already being developed out quite well. I don't see any room for improvement in terms of features.

The solution could use more analytics on the backend to give us more insights into everything. More reports would be helpful.

If they could offer more filters, that would be very useful for our organization.

I've been using the solution for three years.

The stability is good. We haven't witnessed crashes, bugs, or glitches. It's a reliable product.

The solution is easy to scale. A company shouldn't have any issues with expansion if they need to.

We've reached out to technical support in the past and we've found hem to be very good. We're satisfied with the level of service they provide.

The initial setup is extremely easy. There's absolutely no complexity.

Deployment times will depend on the customer due to the fact that we will need to change the authoritative main servers and customer domain. We can typically do this in one day. It totally depends on the customer and their requirements and processes.

There is no downtime involved in the deployment.

I'm not sure what the licensing costs are. I'm not sure if we pay monthly or yearly.

What other advice do I have?

We're partners with Cloudflare.

This solution is the best product. It does not charge you for any kind of attack on your traffic. It charges you only for any good traffic. It can mitigate up to 30 TBPS of DDoS attacks. If the attack happens and if there is a surge in the traffic, it will only charge you for the good traffic.

I'd rate the solution nine out of ten.

I'd rate it higher, however, I believe they are still building out their product. There are still items that could be added that will make it even better in the future.

Private Cloud