4c gray text

Cloudflare Review
It offers single-point DNS management for all of the company’s domains that might be registered with different registrars.

Valuable Features:

DNS Management is the most valuable feature of the product on the free plan, and the CDN options are robust on the business plan.

Improvements to My Organization:

Refreshing the site cache is very fast and easy, and the developers mode is also a great feature.

Room for Improvement:

With CDN loads, sometimes we get an error that the host server is unavailable when the connection between CloudFlare and the server timed out. But now, we get the always online page, so the customer hardly notices a problem.

Use of Solution:

I have been using it for at least four years.

Deployment Issues:

no issues, very fast to deploy. a simple change of the domain's NS records.

Stability Issues:

on the free plan we used to receive from time to time "website not available" but since we switched to the business plan, we encounter no problems.

Scalability Issues:

No problems with scalability; we moved from free to pro to business with no problem.

Technical support is 10/10 – very good.

Previous Solutions:

We are simultaneously using Akamai, which is sometimes too robust for us, much harder to configure and costs a lot more. CloudFlare is very user friendly, UX-wise and price-wise.

Initial Setup:

Initial setup is very straightforward.

Implementation Team:

We implemented through an in-house implementer.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

If you are mid-size company, go straight to the business plan. great ROI.

Other Solutions Considered:

We are also using AKAMAI, see my previous comment on that.

Other Advice:

CloudFlare provides an answer to a variety of issues, so it gives you very high value for your money.

If you are not sure, take it for a test run; it’s free.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Cloudflare?

Our experts can help. 228,876 professionals have used our research on 5,836 solutions.