CloudHealth Review

Great technical support, scalable, and very stable

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for some kind of customer management, to monitor health conditions in a GCP. We also provide the A-Labs Asia GCP services to our enterprise client.

What is most valuable?

We are able to create an internal price of the product that we can then sell to clients. We get the cost plan at a good discount and then resell it with a mark up to our enterprise-level clients. This flexibility in pricing is one of the solution's best features.

What needs improvement?

The solution doesn't offer the best functionality, unfortunately. Some features just simply aren't on offer. The solution needs to offer more product milestones.

They need to improve the solution's integration with GCP. In terms of the integration with GCP, they haven't found a way that they can fully integrate with GCP. That is their weakness, and they should improve it.

The billing integration is quite a difficult process. Part of the sale is convincing the client about how seamless the process is, and right now, it's not. Enterprise clients cannot review their billing records freely, and that's a real issue.

Migration can be hard. They need to offer some better migration tools to make the process much faster and easier.

They need to provide an on-premise version to telecom operators. Currently, they are not. They didn't offer on-premise solutions and yet, it's what our clients require. It affects telecoms in particular because of data privacy and traditional company policies that do not like the idea of transferring information to the cloud.

We've been working with the solution for two months now.

The solution is very stable. There are no problems at all with its reliability. There's no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash.

I believe the solution to be scalable. I don't think there are any scalability issues at all, and organizations that need to expand should have no problem doing so.

While most of our clients are enterprise level, it may be a solution that could work for smaller or more medium-sized enterprises, depending on their comfort levels with the price points.

We've reached out to technical support in the past and were very satisfied with the results. they have been great. They're very responsive and knowledgeable.

We have some experience with RackWare and Red Hat. Right now, I believe this solution to be number one in the market. It's great for central management. We can manage more than one client on a cloud quite easily. It also has the most features out of the three.

The initial setup is very easy, however, we need to get our enterprise customer to be migrated into our organization. That's the difficult thing, due to the fact that our enterprise clients have their own organization admin in each public cloud. It's very difficult to convince our enterprise clients to switch over.

However, once they agree, the migration and necessary processes are very easy.

Deployment, however, is a bit complex. It's not easy to deploy it in a quick way, due to the fact that we have to build an integration between CloudHealth to our telecom billing systems. That's difficult. The telecom billing system is very complicated.

We handle the implementation for our clients. We have some integrations ourselves that we handle, however, we do get some external help for some other integrations that need to be done. This is because the billing from each public cloud does not directly go through to the public vendor, and therefore have to go through a local agent. It requires an external specialist.

The solution can be quite expensive. We tend to charge the clients and make some money on the margins, however, overall, it's a pricey option.

What other advice do I have?

We're CloudHealth partners and resellers of the solution.

I'm not sure which version of the solution we're using, however, I do believe it to be the most updated version.

New users need to be aware if they decide to go with this solution, that the migration won't exactly be easy.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten overall.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Partner, reseller
More CloudHealth reviews from users
...who compared it with VMware vRealize Operations (vROps)