CloudLock Review
Data shared with external parties has been significantly controlled. This CASB solution eliminated unauthorized risk of accessing data in our organization.

Valuable Features

It is a good CASB solution for protection of collaboration of content. The in-built features are apt to deal with SBU/ITAR data. These features allow configuration of data protection policies specific to the organization. Some of these data types are common across specific industries and have a common set of policies that have a short span of time to market. It also has features that allow protection not only at title level or classification level, but also at content level for various data types.

Improvements to My Organization

Room for Improvement

Like all CASB products, this product also needs to expand its capabilities and features in order to increase scope of application.

CloudLock’s security consists of eight core security services including content analysis, context analysis, user behavior monitoring, policy automation, central auditing, incident management, encryption management, and security analytics. We have been using it in Google App for work purposes. It depends on API-based, cloud-to-cloud integration. The API availability from CSP limits their option to integrate and scope for expansion, especially since the cloud service provider’s ecosystem has been growing very fast. I would recommend taking a different approach to integration which is similar to the SkyHigh or Splunk software.

Use of Solution

I have used this product for about a year.

I have not encountered any issues with stability.

I have not encountered any issues with scalability.

The technical support team is quite good and responsive too.

It was simple to set-up the product.

Other Solutions Considered

We did consider Skyhigh.

Other Advice

If the features are relevant to you, then go for it.