Code42 Next-Gen DLP Review

My MacBook backs up automatically without my involvement, providing me with assurance that my data is secure and recoverable.

Valuable Features:

I am an end-user at an organization that uses CrashPlan PROe, and I can attest that my MacBook Air boots up quickly, with no lag or delay.

I've also met with some of the folks at Code42, and find them all to be very helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. I recommend them frequently. Give them a call, if you're checking out backup/recovery solutions.

Improvements to My Organization:

I just love the security/safety of having my Mac backup automatically, without me having to think about or do anything to ensure my data is secure and recoverable. I travel frequently, and I can be pretty rough on equipment, moving from place to place in a hurry (don't tell my IT guys), so having backups that I don't have to think about is just great.

CrashPlan PROe
More Code42 Next-Gen DLP reviews from users
...who work at a University
Find out what your peers are saying about Code42, Digital Guardian, Broadcom and others in Data Loss Prevention. Updated: January 2021.
456,495 professionals have used our research since 2012.