Comodo cWatch Review

Has good SIEM features, information in the management system, and support

What is our primary use case?

My primary use case is for malware scanning. Most of my clients have a virtual site so they have frequent malware issues.

How has it helped my organization?

The production features have been useful. Whenever the site is under attack, they get an alert from Comodo. You can simply go to the application on their website, log in and you can check to see who is attacking. You can also block particular things. It is user-friendly even if you don't know much about security, you can easily familiarize yourself with it in a few days.

What is most valuable?

The FIM feature, the information in the new management system, and their support are the most valuable features. The scanned results are quite fast as compared to other platforms compared to scanning timing. It takes about a minute or two minutes. Also, the results of the Comodo scan results are in detail.

What needs improvement?

I don't think they need improvement.

A small problem is from the support team. Sometimes they are a bit delayed. They should improve their response time.

The stability is good.

We have around 1,000 users.

The initial setup is straightforward. It's easy. It's a user-friendly platform if you don't know much about security. When you download the software on your windows, you just click next and install it. It's not as complicated as you would expect. It takes around ten minutes to deploy. If you're using it on the cloud, there's no complexity.

My customers see ROI in the sense that their whole environment is secure. They get alerts for future attacks and they see how they can prevent future attacks. If a client doesn't use a solution like this, he will get attacked, so it's worth the money to safeguard themselves.

We use the paid version. The price is quite fair compared to other available products.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Comodo an eight out of ten. Not a ten because of the support.

Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Find out what your peers are saying about Comodo, Cloudflare, SiteLock and others in CDN. Updated: June 2021.
522,693 professionals have used our research since 2012.