CyberArk Privileged Access Manager Review

Good technical support with helpful third party vendors and good at recording actions

What is our primary use case?

I primarily use the solution to record any actions taken on specific important targets. It allows management to look at actions and play them back to see what was done within the environment.

What is most valuable?

The technical support is good.

It's pretty good at recording actions taken within an environment.

What needs improvement?

We found a lot of errors during the initial setup. They should work to improve the implementation experience and to remove errors from the process.

The solution could be more stable.

It should have more specific configurations. There are lots of types of servers and devices. The product should have a more detailed, specific configuration and integration with other products.

I've been using the solution for about three months at this point.

This was my first experience in the solution's UI and UX user experience and user interface. I didn't find the solution to be very stable at all.

We do plan to continue to use the solution, however, it's unclear as to if we will scale it further.

We're pretty satisfied with technical support. They are helpful. I find them knowledgable and responsive and I've been happy with the level of service we've been given thus far.

We found the initial setup quite difficult. There were a lot of errors and we found the process to be a bit complex. I wouldn't describe the implementation as straightforward.

In total, the deployment took about one week from beginning to end.

We did not handle the entire implementation ourselves. We had assistance from an outside firm. They were helpful.

What other advice do I have?

We're just users of the solution. We're customers. We aren't resellers or consultants. We don't have a business relationship with the solution.

I'm using the latest version of the solution.

I'd recommend the product to others.

Overall, we've been mostly happy with the solution. I'd rate it at an eight out of ten so far.

11.6
More CyberArk Privileged Access Manager reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about CyberArk Privileged Access Manager. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,975 professionals have used our research since 2012.