CyberArk Privileged Access Manager Review

​Enterprise Password Vault, Privilege Session Manager & Application Identity Management have been very useful for our client environment.​

How has it helped my organization?

Its features like detailed audit and reporting, automated workflows, granulated privileged access controls, automated password rotation, and centralized and secure storage have helped us in developing a secure environment for customers, along with audit and compliance coverage.

What is most valuable?

Enterprise Password Vault, Privilege Session Manager, and Application Identity Management have been very useful for our client environment.

What needs improvement?

Performance of PIM could be better and intended for usability as well as security. Another point is that the free trials should be in place for all components so that PoC could be made easy.

Technical support is quite efficient and they always provide a timely response.

Haven’t use any solution prior to CyberArk.

As this was new product, there were some small challenges in understanding but the setup was straightforward.

As our deployment was not so large, our client was happy with the pricing and licensing.

Yes, we did a research and chose CyberArk above all due to its components that were suitable to our environment.

What other advice do I have?

Proper implementation and prior study of product will give you efficient results. Organizations looking for a product that can provide proper paper trail for risk and compliance audits should certainly give it a try because the product's auditing and reporting capabilities are really bliss.

More CyberArk Privileged Access Manager reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about CyberArk Privileged Access Manager. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,281 professionals have used our research since 2012.