Cyber ark

CyberArk Privileged Account Security Review
Provides automatic password management. We can monitor, record, and control sessions.

Valuable Features:

All features of the CyberArk PAS solution are valuable.

The Digital Vault is one of the key components of the solution along with many other great benefits. The highly secured vault stores the privileged account passwords and data files using encryption. In version v9.7, CyberArk has introduced the Cluster Vault feature, which enhances high availability of the Vault server.

Other important features:

• Automatic password management
  • Monitor, record, and control privileged sessions
  • Flexible architecture
  • Clientless product
  • Custom plug-ins for managing privileged accounts and sessions

Improvements to My Organization:

Unmanaged, highly privileged accounts increase risks that can be exploited by attackers. The security controls defined by the organization require protection of the privileged account passwords. CyberArk helps organizations to identify, store, protect, and monitor the usage of privileged accounts.

Room for Improvement:

An immediate improvement was the implementation of security controls to protect, control and monitor privileged accounts through CyberArk solution.

Use of Solution:

I have used CyberArk for over two and a half years.

Stability Issues:

It’s a very stable product. I haven’t encountered any stability issues.

Scalability Issues:

I haven’t encountered any scalability issues. All the components are scalable.

I would give technical support a rating of 4.5/5.

Previous Solutions:

This is the first PAM product that I have used.

Initial Setup:

The initial installation was straightforward. The configuration or integration can be complex depending on the requirements, design, and infrastructure of the organization.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing:

The pricing and licensing depend on many factors and on the components considered for implementation.

Other Advice:

The PAM solution brings cultural change and adds a layer to the way IT administrators access the privileged accounts before implementing the PAM tool. A great, valuable product like CyberArk requires good planning and time to implement all the features.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About CyberArk Privileged Account Security?

Our experts can help. 228,876 professionals have used our research on 5,836 solutions.