DataCore SANsymphony SDS Review

Fast implementation and integration

What is our primary use case?

We use DataCore to improve the redundancy of our virtual machines so that we can achieve high availability of our server systems.

How has it helped my organization?

We are now able to run a hot standby solution for our virtual systems with separated server rooms (in case of fire), and so we can minimize downtimes of our IT infrastructure.

What is most valuable?

• High availability of storage
  • Stability and performance
  • Fast implementation and integration.

Installation time was about one day. Since then, it runs stable.

What needs improvement?

The product runs stable in the background and does what it should do, so I don't have any special issues at the moment, but increasing performance and improving the user interface for easier setup is always a good idea.

It runs fast and stable.

Since its installation, we had no problems.

In our actual environment it runs stable and fast, and about scalability, I can not (yet) say anything, sorry.

To be honest, we did not need the support until now.

No, we did not.

We installed it through our IT partner. Installation time took around one day.

Installed by our standard IT partner.

Expert level I think.

Increased high availability.

The product was installed by our IT partner in one day, so the installation cost is OK.

Pricing and licensing was also fair.

The product was offered by our system integrator, they had installed it several times for other customers without problems, so we trusted them and they were right.

What other advice do I have?

Maybe using a good IT partner who already has some experience with the product.