Ekahau Site Survey Review

High accuracy percentage, integrates well, and easy installation

What is most valuable?

I have found the most valuable feature is the RF interference and integration capabilities. While upgrading or adding on different hardware to a solution you need to use propriety hardware from the manufacturer sometimes for it to be compatible, this solution integrates well with other hardware. Additionally, the solution is reliable and has a high percentage of accuracy.

What needs improvement?

Sometimes there is a cancellation between two signals that the solution is not able to monitor correctly, this could improve in the future. I believe there is some kind of scattering happening preventing the solution from detecting the two signals correctly.

In a future release, I would like to see integration with wifi controllers, such as Aruba controllers.

I have been using the solution for many years.

The stability is very good with this solution.

The initial installation is straightforward. It is easy, you can do it in a matter of minutes.

The solution is priced fairly for the features that you receive.

There are solutions that can provide some of the functionality of the solution for free.

What other advice do I have?

I rate Ekahau Site Survey a nine out of ten.

More Ekahau Site Survey reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Ekahau, NetAlly, iBwave and others in Network Modeling. Updated: July 2021.
523,535 professionals have used our research since 2012.