ESET Endpoint Security Review

Robust, user-friendly and offers good technical support

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for managing the security of the endpoints.

What is most valuable?

The product is very user-friendly. It's easy to navigate and understand how to access its features is simple.

Overall, we've enjoyed using the product. It's been good.

The pricing is quite fair. It's not too expensive. We don't have any complaints.

We've found the customization to be very good.

It's not hard to integrate other products.

The stability has been very good. We haven't had any issues so far.

The initial setup is very easy. It's not a complex process.

Technical support has been very good. They are helpful and responsive.

What needs improvement?

We would like to see more options in the help menu for users. If they had more information there to help us troubleshoot or answer specific questions, that would be helpful.

I've been using the solution for four years or so.

The stability is very good. We haven't had any issues. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's very robust.

I've never tried to scale the solution. We have never needed to scale the solution out and therefore never researched that aspect.

We have about 50 people on the solution currently.

Technical support has been very good. We find them to be knowledgeable and responsive. We're quite satisfied with their help we receive.

The initial setup is not difficult. It's very, very easy.

The deployment doesn't take very long. Normally, we take two or three months or so to handle the implementation from beginning to end.

What other advice do I have?

We are just a customer and end-user. We are not a partner or reseller. We don't have a special relationship with the company.

I'm not sure which version of the solution we're using at this time.

I'd recommend this solution to other organizations.

On a scale from one to ten, I'd rate the solution at a nine. We've been quite happy with its capabilities.

Hybrid Cloud
More ESET Endpoint Security reviews from users
...who compared it with McAfee Endpoint Security
Learn what your peers think about ESET Endpoint Security. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,690 professionals have used our research since 2012.