ExtremeCloud IQ Review

Very stable and easy to configure and deploy

What is our primary use case?

We use it for general business.

What is most valuable?

Its configuration and deployment are the most valuable.

What needs improvement?

They can improve just the onboarding process. More user information about the introduction to the product would be helpful. It would be good if they have a better user introduction to the new product because it is different than the prior version.

I have been using ExtremeCloud IQ for six months. I have used its prior version in my previous company.

It is very stable.

I don't know about scalability at this point. Right now, it is just 5,000 square feet with two nodes.

I haven't had any reason to contact them.

Once I figured it out, it was easy. There is an actual deployment interface, and if you can find this deployment interface when you first log into the application, it helps to speed up the deployment.

I implemented it myself. It was quick after I figured out the interface.

I did a multi-year license. It was a three-year license.

It compares well with others in terms of the price. It is about a hundred dollars per year on a three-year scale.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend taking a positive look at it. It has been a great product. I have used its prior version and never had any complaints with it.

I would rate ExtremeCloud IQ a nine out of ten.

More ExtremeCloud IQ reviews from users
...who work at a Educational Organization
...who compared it with Junos Space Network Director
Find out what your peers are saying about Extreme, Cisco, IBM and others in Network Management Applications. Updated: July 2021.
521,189 professionals have used our research since 2012.