FortiClient Review

Easy and useful: A normal user with basic information can easily connect to any environment

What is our primary use case?

We implement FortiClient software for our VPN users. We have so many important users who connect through the VPN from their offices and home.

We are using the latest version.

How has it helped my organization?

We use it configure the user's gateway and set up authentication through our firewall site. Then, we ask the user to login. Once the authentication get approved, the user will get access to resources.

What is most valuable?

It is very easy and useful. A normal user with basic information can easily connect to any environment.

We have been using the product for many years.

It is good.

It is good.

Technical support is awful. Their online response time is not prompt. They should not respond after four or five days. Their support guys are not competent enough. Small issues are taking time. They are not quick like Dell EMC or Microsoft on chat. Those companies will log into your environment, look at the issue, and resolve the case.

The price is okay and competitive.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend FortiClient. This is a really good security product in the market.

They have good products which they are improving.