Fortinet FortiMail Cloud Review

Reliable and professional mitigation center to handle incidents and risks

What is our primary use case?

We use the on premises version.

What is most valuable?

The implementation was very professional. There are a lot of features I can get through Fortinet and FortiMail, such as security. FortiGuard is the most reliable and professional mitigation center to handle incidents and risks that I have to face.

What needs improvement?

The dashboard could use improvement. However, I noticed there was a feature for auditing added to Fortinet in the last update. That is the only thing relevant to me, as the information security manager at my site. I gather information about risk and the maturity level we have reached by using Fortinet and FortiGate is great for me.

We've been using this solution for eight year.

In general, it's a stable product. I didn't face any incident that had to stop my business. It is always running with high performance. It is reliable and can meet our risk needs. You can say it's a good product.

When we're talking about pricing, other products have about the same price. That is normal.

This solution is used for IT. We made a technical evaluation between two or three products. We looked at their messaging, or mail service. IT made the decision that FortiGate is the best company in my country, in terms of the amount of reference and support it has. This is the company that provides the most support in Jordan. Other products have support really in Dubai only. FortiGate is more distributed in Jordan.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it as nine out of ten.

More Fortinet FortiMail Cloud reviews from users