Fortinet FortiMail Cloud Review

Good encryption for email security that protects the network

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for email security.

We have both on-premises and cloud versions.

What is most valuable?

The encryption features are most valuable to us.

What needs improvement?

I've not been able to use more than two domains in the back end. I like to view logs for the different domains. If I add any other domain I'm not able to get a proper cPanel for that domain. I am talking about login factors. I'm not able to see logs for different domains in a different Window. Basically, it's an issue in the login process.

We've been using this solution for about one year.

We have not had any issue with the device. It's very stable.

We have not yet tested the scalability, because it is a bit rigid. We wanted that, though. We do not know the scalability very well yet.

We have around 200 users in our company. They are managers.

We require only three people to be there for deployment, two engineers and one user.

I can rate their technical support as nine out of ten.

I used Check Point which has a feature for email security. I switched because Check Point didn't have a separate solution for email, it was just bundled together with their firewall.

The initial setup was straightforward. It took less than a week to deploy this solution.

We bought through a distributor who helped us deploy the solution.

It should cost around $60,000. We bought it as a bundle, so everything comes together in the license. That is standard.

We also evaluated IronPort from Cisco. There's an email security solution from Cisco.

What other advice do I have?

From my experience, this tool is able to protect the network. I would definitely recommend this solution.

I would rate it as nine out of ten.

More Fortinet FortiMail Cloud reviews from users