GoToWebinar Review
We've used it for a webinar that had 2,000 attendees, and it scaled to that

What is most valuable?

• The ability to answer questions without everyone seeing all the questions.
  • They have really crystal clear nice recordings.
  • The ability to be able to take screening mouth control from people.
  • It's very smooth to be able to change presenters back and forth.
  • The ability to do polls.

How has it helped my organization?

We use GoToWebinar to do live pitch webinars and sales webinars. We use it to create all of our courses, as well.

We do training courses and our business pretty much revolves around using this tool for most of what we do. An example is that we created maybe 15 products based on doing live webinars, then turning them into courses.

What needs improvement?

It's a little pricier than the others. They could make it a little cheaper.

Eight years.

Earlier on, but not in the last two years.

When we first started using it eight years ago, we had some issues with the sound quality, and that's what I was thinking about when I was thinking stability. But the sound is much better, and in the last three or four years, the sound quality has really improved, and we never really had problems with it crashing or kicking us off.

We've used it for a webinar that had 2,000 attendees, and it scaled to that. We've not gone past that amount of attendees.

I'd give it a 10 out of 10. We've been able to get through, and they've answered our questions. We haven't had to call technical support in the last couple years.

Starting out eight years ago, I tried about eight different webinar tools, but I don't remember what they were back, because a lot of them aren't even around anymore. Back then, I tried all the popular tools, then I just picked GoToWebinar because it was the most stable.

You just download it.

There are other solutions that are less expensive. We are sticking with GoToWebinar because we have been using it. It's easy to use. Also, we got grandfathered in, because we used it eight years ago. They've never changed our pricing. I know the price is a lot more expensive now for brand new people.

We would try other solutions out for a few weeks, then we would have problems. So after trying out so many other ones, we just finally found GoToWebinar, and it was the best for the time.

What other advice do I have?

Have someone jump on for the first couple of times. I think that's really helpful, but I also feel like if they're gonna do it on their own, they need to practice. Use the practice feature of GoToWebinar and have a friend or something watch them on a viewer, and actually practice the features that they're gonna use so they feel comfortable, or they can use it alone. They don't have to do a live webinar. They can use it without anybody on it, then just put out the recording.