HPE StoreOnce Review

An excellent backup storage solution that's easy to use and offers great stability

What is our primary use case?

We implement the full data centre - from A-Z. Our clients typically use the solution as a backup data destination.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable aspect of the solution is the catalyst feature. It can integrate with various other backup solutions.

What needs improvement?

The solution should continue to refine its integration capabilities. I also see they are starting to use cloud integration as well, which is good, but they should do more to integrate with it.

I've been selling the solution for four years now.

The solution is very stable.

Technical support is good. If it's not good we make it good because we, as a partner, offer technical support ourselves.

Most of our customers are switching from other backup solutions. Many have switched, for example, from EMC Data Domain. It was the most popular in our country at one time but many people are moving to StoreOnce.

The initial setup is one of the most user-friendly B2B user solutions. It's good, it's easy. Deployment usually takes less than one day. You only need one person for deployment and maintenance.

What other advice do I have?

We mainly work with the on-premises deployment model. We're an HPE partner.

I would advise new users to check the integration if they already have a data solution in place.

I would rate the solution ten out of ten.