HPE System Management Review

Stable, easy to deploy, and the dashboard gives us full management capability

What is our primary use case?

We are a system integrator and this is one of the solutions that we provide to our customers.

This solution allows for the simple configuration of blades or rack-mount servers with a small SAN.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the dashboard, which allows us to manage the entire infrastructure from the console.

The interface is in continuous development and improves version by version.

What needs improvement?

Our customers would like to see the price lowered.

We have more than 20 years of experience with HP products and we have been using HPE System Management since it first came out.

The stability is perfect.

This solution scales well enough for our needs. We have customers of different sizes including big companies and enterprises.

The technical support works perfectly.

We did not work with another solution prior to this one.

We have not had any difficulties when implementing this product. The initial setup is easy and it takes a few hours to deploy.

The support is yearly-based and the license is permanent. There are no fees in addition to the cost of support.

What other advice do I have?

This is a good product and I recommend it. However, I never rate anything a ten out of ten because there is always room for improvement. In this case, the price can be lowered a little bit.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

More HPE System Management reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Lenovo, Tanium and others in Server Monitoring. Updated: September 2021.
534,299 professionals have used our research since 2012.