IBM Cloud Video Review

Great user interface and easy to implement

What is our primary use case?

IBM Video Streaming has helped us to take our clients' events and content online. Our primary role to help our clients to set up their channels to continuously reach out to their customers even during the current crisis.

How has it helped my organization?

Global brands and companies require very reliable and trustworthy data protection and security as it is their content that is being hosted on the cloud. IBM as a brand has helped us to get through any hurdle with the client's IT and legal queries, helped us to speed up the security vetting process.

What is most valuable?

I like the corporate looking user interface for the audience and very straight forward log-in process too. The user interface of other solutions such as GoToWebinar can be confusing for a less tech-savvy audience.

IBM has thoroughly thought through everything and the flexibility to integrate the API to expand the registration gateway allows us to have an extra layer of security. Furthermore, the brand IBM is reputable in the market for its data and network security.

What needs improvement?

IBM Video Streaming can look into enhancing the registration gateway for the ease of less technical customers who may not know how to integrate the APIs.

I started using it in March of 2020.

I have attended another virtual event/webinar where 13k people logged on during the live session - #GMIDGOESVIRTUAL

I believe this solution is definitely scalable.

Fast and responsive.

The initial setup is very straightforward, it's very easy to use.

There are four of us who manage different clients. We are an event company so we run it for our clients. We plan to increase the usage.

Our in-house team implemented the solution with efficient help from the IBM support team.

The pricing is affordable and pricing tiers are very straightforward.

Before choosing, we have evaluated ON24, Intrado, GoToWebinar, CrowdCast, and even Webinarpro.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it 8 out of 10.

As it is, the solution is sufficient for us to fulfill what we need to do for our clients. We look forward to more updates and upgrades from IBM.

IBM