IBM Trusteer Review

The features were pretty straightforward

What is our primary use case?

I used IBM Trusteer for years and loved it until 2017. Then, after a Windows update, it started acting up. It blocked several programs including Malwarebytes (which I had been using for longer than Trusteer). It became inactive after the Windows update and I had to remove Trusteer, allowing my computer to go back to its norm.

How has it helped my organization?

Trusteer was recommend to me by my bank. At the time, I felt that if it is good enough for them that I will give it a try .

What is most valuable?

The features were pretty straightforward. I just used them as I went along with very little interference all the years that I have used it. It did its job very well.

What needs improvement?

I do not know why it was conflicting with my system. I sent a report to Trusteer hoping they could solve the issue and I get my system back as soon as possible without any more conflicts after the Windows updates. It seems to me if It conflicts with Windows that they should deactivate the issues or (even worse) delete them at our expense.

I would like them to make it as user-friendly as possible. Simplicity is what we need. Load and go. Also, a help button that we hopefully never use would be nice.

More than five years.