Imperva SecureSphere Database Security Review

Most of the configuration is out-of-the-box and the security policies it offers are granular.

Valuable Features

Most of the configuration is out-of-the-box and it offers very granular security policies. Deployment and configuration is very easy. Once initial setup has been configured, all the rules and polices are applied automatically and we can start viewing the logs.

Improvements to My Organization

We are able to prevent and protect external and internal threats by using Imperva’s complete product line.

Room for Improvement

I would like to see some more granular audit logs for database activities.

Use of Solution

I have been using it for 5-6 years.

I have not encountered any issues with deployment, stability or scalability issues. Deployment is very easy, and it offers more stability and scalability.

There are delays in responses from technical support, but you do get a response per SLA.

Initial setup was pretty straightforward.

Implementation Team

Anyone can implement this solution if you study the guides.

ROI

It is worth the investment for retail, banking, government and IT organizations.

Other Advice

It is the best product for cyber security & forensic investigation for external and internal threat identification and prevention.

11.5
**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: My company has a distribution partnership with Imperva.
More Imperva SecureSphere Database Security reviews from users
...who compared it with IBM Guardium Data Protection
Learn what your peers think about Imperva SecureSphere Database Security. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,637 professionals have used our research since 2012.