Influitive AdvocateHub Review

Love this product Best marketing product ever

Valuable Features

Love the product and one of my favorite things are the challenge templates. They have so many examples I can leverage for our Hub that it makes my live much easier! I

Improvements to My Organization

So many ways - mostly employee engagement since we rolled it out to employees first. We now have 600 employees signed up and the engagement is stellar! In the first two weeks we had 3000+ posts in Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.

Room for Improvement

Every idea I ever have Influitive takes into consideration and some they even implement quickly. Very cool.

Use of Solution

I've used for about three months and been floored by the power of this product. From demand generation, to social media support, to generating reviews and so much more - this is an A+ product!

Fantastic - A+

Fantastic! So responsive and proactive!

N/A

There is a lot of set up but you have a success manager that guides you through setting it up and basecamp.

Implementation Team

N/A

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

I got a $9k pilot for three months to set it up, have a success manager work with me and test it with users. The ongoing cost for the version we got is only around $5k a month.

Other Solutions Considered

I looked around to see what was available and didn't find one product that could do everything that Influitive AdvocateHub could do.

Other Advice

Highly recommend. I love the product and am so impressed with the employees!