Influitive AdvocateHub Review

I've been using Influitive's AdvocateHub now for over a year and I've found it to be a must have in my arsenal of marketing tools I use on an everyday basis. Not only has it proven to be a game changer for our business but it's extremely easy to use and implement. To give you an idea, we've used it for for increasing engagement with our customer based but also as a lead and nurturing track tool to foster deeper relationships with our target market. From the tool itself we've been able to generate over 100 4.5/5 star reviews in spiceworks. It's simply a must if you want to leverage your customers in a new and interesting way using digital marketing.

1 Comment

it_user4401VendorPOPULAR

Thanks for the advice. Do you know if AdvocateHub have capabilities to integrate dynamic, web-provided information into the sales force resources?

04 August 14