IQ Bot Review

Easy to implement, stable, and reduces costs, but needs better artificial intelligence to capture information from a document

What is our primary use case?

We have automated several processes for several customers. We have used this tool to automate processes for a bank. We have also set it up for another customer to download purchase orders and put information in a database to consolidate the information they have in the SAP system.

How has it helped my organization?

After automating a process, we prepare a report that shows how much money automation has saved. IQ Bot has reduced costs, and there are fewer mistakes because humans make mistakes.

These bots also work 24/7, which is also a big benefit. Earlier, if a task took a week, with IQ Bot, we can do the same task in 30 minutes or so depending on the amount of information.

What is most valuable?

It is very easy to set up and use this tool to get information from documents. It can get the information about the purchase order number, average, description of purchase orders in several formats without any problem.

What needs improvement?

It should have more artificial intelligence to capture information from a document. Currently, our clients are preparing invoices manually. They are not digital, so we need to scan all the documents, but we are facing issues in capturing all the information through IQ Bot. Therefore, we have to use other tools to capture the information, and then we use IQ Bot to process all the information. They need to improve the artificial intelligence for document scanning.

I have been using this solution for around one year.

It is stable. We had no issues with its stability.

It is scalable. We have implemented it in a medium company as well as in a large company without any problem. It only depends on the server on which you run the bot.

Their technical support is fine. We don't have any problem with the support of Automation Anywhere.

Its initial setup is easy. It takes one week to create the processes and then develop, test, and put them in production.

We have a team of four people for supporting a big customer with this solution. They monitor the processes and check if there is any problem. We support all the bots that we develop.

Our customers evaluate UiPath and Power Automate.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution because it is very easy to implement, and there are no problems. Automation Anywhere's support is also available at any moment.

I would rate IQ Bot a seven out of ten.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Implementer
More IQ Bot reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with IBM Datacap
Learn what your peers think about IQ Bot. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
511,521 professionals have used our research since 2012.