Joomla Review

​Since 2012, Joomla has completely changed our presence on the web, but the configuration needed a vendor team.

What is most valuable?

Joomla is a complete and easy-to-use content manager system. It's possible to create a website, to manage its structure and contents, and to add features using hundreds of extensions. The most valuable thing for us though, is the easy way you update content, add articles, modify structure, and apply SEO tags and info.

How has it helped my organization?

Since 2012, Joomla has completely changed our presence on the web.

We have been using Joomla to manage our websites since 2012

No issues encountered.

We never needed customer services. If we need any information, it's very easy to get it from the web.

We have never asked for technical support.

Before Joomla we were not using a CMS.

If you want Joomla to be totally personalized it needs specific competences both for web server installation and configuration.

The installation was implemented in-house. However, the configuration needed a vendor team, but it's not difficult to find people with experience in using Joomla.

ROI is absolutely positive.

Setup costs were about €2,000 in total. After setup there is not a day-to-day cost, everything is based on how much time you want to spent to update content.

At the time we evaluated WordPress.

What other advice do I have?

We would suggest you find someone to help you setup your site. With a good structure you'll be able to manage everything for your site very quickly.

1 visitor found this review helpful