Mendix Review

​Its graphic interface, which allows you to develop rapidly and in a structured way is a valuable feature.

Valuable Features

• Its graphic interface, which allows you to develop rapidly and in a structured way.
  • The fact that it is an all-in-one solution, producing a system that is ready to run immediately

Improvements to My Organization

This question is not entirely relevant for us, since our organization develops Mendix systems for clients.

Room for Improvement

I cannot think of any immediate issues. Mendix has an active community, providing requests, advice and add-ons. Each new Mendix version incorporates suggestions from this community. I believe this is why it meets the needs of most users very well.

Use of Solution

We've been using it for two and a half years.

We had no issues wit the deployment.

When a mainframe system with a very large database and batch process was rebuilt in Mendix, we came across performance issues.

We had no issues scaling for the needs of our customers.

It's good.

It's good.

I haven't used any solution that's similar.

It's very straightforward. I used to be a mainframe tester and was able to start developing in Mendix in a short period of time.

Implementation Team

The applications can run in the Mendix cloud, making implementation very easy: Mendix provides an easy to use interface.

They can also run on premise, implementation will then be dependent on the client's application environment.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

As a developer I have very little knowledge of this.

Other Advice

You should try it. You can set up a new project for free in a very short time.