Mendix Review

​Its graphic interface, which allows you to develop rapidly and in a structured way is a valuable feature.

What is most valuable?

• Its graphic interface, which allows you to develop rapidly and in a structured way.
  • The fact that it is an all-in-one solution, producing a system that is ready to run immediately

How has it helped my organization?

This question is not entirely relevant for us, since our organization develops Mendix systems for clients.

What needs improvement?

I cannot think of any immediate issues. Mendix has an active community, providing requests, advice and add-ons. Each new Mendix version incorporates suggestions from this community. I believe this is why it meets the needs of most users very well.

We've been using it for two and a half years.

We had no issues wit the deployment.

When a mainframe system with a very large database and batch process was rebuilt in Mendix, we came across performance issues.

We had no issues scaling for the needs of our customers.

It's good.

It's good.

I haven't used any solution that's similar.

It's very straightforward. I used to be a mainframe tester and was able to start developing in Mendix in a short period of time.

The applications can run in the Mendix cloud, making implementation very easy: Mendix provides an easy to use interface.

They can also run on premise, implementation will then be dependent on the client's application environment.

As a developer I have very little knowledge of this.

What other advice do I have?

You should try it. You can set up a new project for free in a very short time.