- Micro flows, because of the ease of use for complex development structures
- Wide variety of in app store Widgets such as Deep Link, Active Directory integration, graphs (bar/spider charts), and geo location functionality
- Ability to customize the style sheets
- Mobile development framework
Java integration with Mendix
- Remote debugging
- The ease of use for complex development structures
- SAP integration
Improvements to My Organization:
We developed a tool/product called Survey Quest. The tool enable the user to do perform surveys and improveme them as well as its functionality.
Room for Improvement:
The out of the box crud screens can be made more user friendly, but then again it is a business application tool to quickly generate crud screens for enterprise application, not focused on public facing/entertainment values.
Use of Solution:
I've used it for two years.
There were no deployment issues.
The system was performing not as quick/fast as it should have.
There were memory leaks after a week of it being live. We need to clear the memory once a week.
We developed a solution in house.
ROIs at this stage is not good because of the high license fees.
Other Solutions Considered:
We also looked at Microsoft/Java options. We initially thought the license fees and speed of development was too slow.
Which version of this solution are you currently using?