Microsoft Azure API Management Review

Very easy to set up a new solution and to deploy it to production

What is our primary use case?

We use the cloud model. Our primary use case is for integration between different systems. There are many use cases for the API management tool, but the most common scenario is integration between different systems.

What is most valuable?

The ease of setting up a new solution is the most valuable feature. It's very easy to set up a new solution and to deploy it to production.

What needs improvement?

The developer console for external users could be improved, especially in the testing site. I would like to see the security management for the APIs to be more granular.

I have been using this solution for a year and a half.

It is very stable.

It's quite scalable. We've tested it in different little scenarios and it's quite scalable.

For deployment, I would advise a specialist. There is no need to dedicate any staff to the maintenance of the solution.

I would rate their technical support an eight out of ten. It could use a bit of improvement.

I previously used RabbitMQ for another project. Both solutions have different approaches. One can work on-premises. On the whole, I still prefer is Azure API Management. I believe it's an easier solution set up and run.

The initial setup was very straightforward and simple. The deployment only took a few hours.

I deployed the solution myself.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to someone considering it. I would rate it a nine out of ten.