Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio Review

Interface is well-organized and intuitive to use

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use this solution for data analytics and model building.

What is most valuable?

The interface is very intuitive.

It is very well organized and the components can be utilized through drag-and-drop.

What needs improvement?

The data preparation capabilities need to be improved. Using this product, I can not prepare the data very much and this is a bottleneck in machine learning.

There are some features that are not supported, so I have to use either Python or R to accomplish these tasks.

I have been working with the Azure Machine Learning Studio for between six and seven years.

Up to this point, we have not faced much in terms of issues with stability.

Scalability-wise, we have not had to deal with any limitations. The only problem is that when certain options are not there, we have to use Python or R to handle those tasks.

We have not faced any problems so I have not spoken with technical support.

The initial setup is very straightforward. It is not difficult to do.

What other advice do I have?

I feel that this is a great solution. Even for people from the business side, this is a very good product. It is so intuitive that all of the information is there. The interface takes care of the most complex part, which has to do with the modeling.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

Microsoft Azure
More Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio reviews from users
...who work at a Consumer Goods Company
...who compared it with Databricks
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
534,226 professionals have used our research since 2012.