Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio Review

Stable with good UI and machine learning capabilities

What is our primary use case?

We're using the solution in order to give the customer a 360 degree view. Also, we use it if clients want to do machine learning with AI at a more reasonable cost.

What is most valuable?

Right now, we are just testing the customer insights from Microsoft.

The UI is very user-friendly and that AI is easy to use.

Usually, we also use the machine learning studio to build up the data logistics in machine learning.

What needs improvement?

On the customer side, the solution should do more to push companion marketing.

When you use different Microsoft tools, there are different pricing metrics. It doesn't make sense. The pricing metrics are quire difficult to understand and should be either clarified or simplified. It would help us sell the solution to customers.

The solution should simplify switching between platforms in the studio.

I've been dealing with the solution for two years.

I've only used the solution a couple of times. I haven't noticed any bugs and when I used it, it worked quite smoothly.

I don't have enough knowledge about the solution's scalability to be able to comment on it. Right now, we have about 5,000-6,000 users on the solution. Most are data scientists, and IT admins.

I've personally been in touch with technical support and I found them quite helpful.

I've only ever worked with Microsoft Azure. We didn't previously use a different solution.

The initial setup is very straightforward.

Our clients do the implementation with the help fo consultants like us.

The pricing and licensing are difficult to explain to clients. Their rationale for what things cost and why are not easy to explain.

What other advice do I have?

I'm a consultant. Our company is partners with Microsoft.

Users will find it easy to get into Azure. Even if they aren't always in touch with Azure, they'll find themselves in touch with the dynamic field. Users have to get into Azure because once they get into the cloud, they should have some basic understanding of Azure itself.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten. However, I don't know their competitors, so I can't really compare them to others on the market.

Microsoft Azure