Microsoft BI Review

You can work easily to upload and model big data.

What is most valuable?

Power Query and Power Pivot are the most valuable features. You can easily manage your data on Excel. İf you have a professional version, you can do it. However, if you don't use Power Query and Power Pivot, then your raw number is limited. The Unpivot specialty is useful because you can't do it in the front-side of Excel.

How has it helped my organization?

If you don't have any analytical tool and you don't have any budget, then Power BI can be the best product in terms of the price-quality index. This is because you can work easily on big data; you can upload and model it.

What needs improvement?

Performance can be better; of course, it depends on your hardware but it can also be improved.

Once I tried to upload 5 million rows on Power Query from a CSV file but I got an error about my personal computer, i.e., my RAM was not enough for uploading. Also, sometimes this process takes a long time.

I have used this solution for about three years.

There were no stability issues.

The product is scalable.

Once I asked a question to the technical support team and they answered clearly. I would give them a 9/10 rating.

What other advice do I have?

It is a user-friendly tool, but the data size is important, i.e., you have to check your data size and how you can use it effectively.