National Instruments (NI) Oscilloscopes Review

What is our primary use case?

We use it to QA the hardware.

How has it helped my organization?

It helps us to save on our investment with a lot of the stuff that we buy, as we can find defects quickly.

What is most valuable?

• Ease of use.
  • There are no setup costs.
  • It has turnkey operations. Just turn on a machine, put your stuff in, and you can test right away.

More than five years.

We just watch the website all the time to make sure we have the most recent updates.

We do not use the full bandwidth, though we sometimes overclock the bandwidth by a little bit.

We don't need a not of technical support, as they have a website to download their software where we can refresh their software once in a while, but not that often.

It's sort of self-running. We don't need to maintain anything on any machine, which is a nice feature.

The price is a little steep. A lot of people, like our customers, use a different machine because of the price. The price has to come down a bit so we can do other tests without paying the equipment's high costs.

What other advice do I have?

Consider the cost of the capital investment before purchasing.

It does not take that long to learn. A high school graduate can learn how to operate the machine. It is not that hard.

The application space that this solution targets is mostly data centers and module servers.

We are using it to measure speed and capacity.

We are not using this product to support connected devices for IoT development nor are we planning to going forward.

We don't really utilize the user interface.

More National Instruments (NI) Oscilloscopes reviews from users