Neotys NeoLoad Review

We like the native mobile application testing. I would like to see it support SAP GUI based applications.

What is most valuable?

• Flexible license model
  • Cloud integration
  • Native mobile application testing

How has it helped my organization?

I had a requirement to test a mobile application for corporate that is used by users across the globe. I needed to do the test setup quickly to generate load across the region, and to do so with a solution that was cheaper than what we had. A NeoLoad license of four days with load generation from the cloud across regions helped to do the setup in three to four days and perform the testing.

What needs improvement?

It needs to support SAP GUI-based applications, which forms 60-70% of our portfolio, as well as Windows (client install) and Citrix-based applications.

I've used it for two years.

We had no issues deploying it.

There have been no stability issues.

We tested up to 1,000 users across four regions - North America, EMEA Latin America, and Asia-Pacific. It scaled sufficiently for us to be able to do that cross-regional testing.

It's excellent as the support is always available and helps us to troubleshoot any issues during execution with live support.

We were using HP Performance Center in-house for the previous six years. NeoLoad was tried as there was a need to test mobile applications with load generated from the cloud.

The initial setup is straightforward for both an in-house and a cloud one.

The implementation was done by an in-house team.

The licensing model is very flexible which supports a broad range of budgets, from small projects to enterprise-level setups.

What other advice do I have?

Choose this if your portfolio is predominantly web and mobile. You need to reconsider if your portfolio has many SAP GUI-based applications.

More Neotys NeoLoad reviews from users