Neotys NeoLoad Review

All-in-one product with load generators deployed globally.

What is most valuable?

All-in-one product (design, runtime, results), easy scripting and variable correlation, and load generators deployed all around the world to simulate global traffic.

How has it helped my organization?

It is easier to do load tests using NeoLoad.

What needs improvement?

The only improvement that I wanted is support for load tests in agile mode. Neoload 5.2 makes this possible by updating the old versions of scripts with data from the new HTTP requests.

I have 4 years of experience.

The only issue that I had was with network virtualization on load generators installed on Windows Server 2008 R2. The link is sometimes cut between the controller and the load generators.

10/10. Support is available, they handle issues very quickly, and they are very skillful.

I used HPE LoadRunner. I think that NeoLoad is more user-friendly.

NeoLoad is easy to deploy using the install wizard.

Well, first I got trained by a vendor team. After that, I implemented more projects using NeoLoad.

My advice is that there should be a minimum of 4GB of memory on the servers on which you are installing NeoLoad.

Neotys provides a free evaluation licence to use NeoLoad with up to 50 virtual users and all protocols included.

The product licence remains cheaper than HP LoadRunner, for example.

5.1
**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are a partner of Neotys. We do consulting for them.
More Neotys NeoLoad reviews from users
...who work at a Government
...who compared it with Apache JMeter
Find out what your peers are saying about Tricentis, Micro Focus, Apache and others in Performance Testing Tools. Updated: July 2021.
523,372 professionals have used our research since 2012.