Operations Orchestration Review

It's something that allows you to secure cloud assets from start to finish and to have complete security control over it.

Valuable Features

As an integrator of Operations Orchestration, we find that the most valuable feature is really the support that HP provides. It also simplifies the process of creating IT assets that are essential to our customers' IT operations.

Improvements to My Organization

Our customers are mainly mid- to small-sized companies. Operations Orchestration, I think, is most useful there because they don't have huge IT departments. It's easy to use in creating IT assets that ultimately help business growth.

It's also something that allows you to secure cloud assets from start to finish and to have complete security control over it.

Room for Improvement

In order for our customers to have a deeper integration of Operations Orchestration, it needs to be offered with more cloud options, whether that's public or private or hybrid. I think this would be a great direction for HP to go in.

I'd also like HP to be more proactive in telling us what their roadmap is for this product. It's a market-leading solution so there are a lot of users, but, as with all solutions, greater visibility of what's coming would be a good improvement.

We haven't had any problems deploying it.

It's highly stable.

It's scaled for our projects.

Technical seems to be just fine. There's no data that says otherwise.

Implementation Team

It's usually an implementation done by the HP folks.

1 visitor found this review helpful