Oracle Enterprise Manager Review

It is web-based. You can access it from anywhere. Access to taxation data would be great.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is that it is web-based. That helps us to get access from any location without being dependent on your personal laptop. You can access it from any laptop, any iPad or even iPhone; kind of everywhere.

How has it helped my organization?

Access to the data; you can access it anywhere. That helps us to get the information readily. That improves productivity as well.

What needs improvement?

Some of the new features it could give us: maybe access to some of the taxation data and also some of the other benefits it could include as part of the system. That would be useful.

My experience with the stability has been very good. I have not seen any issues. I use it for my own purposes, in a limited way, but I haven't come across any instability or not being able to access the data; it being down or anything like that.

We’re using it for around 15,000 employees, and it is meeting our requirements. I’m not sure how much it can go up to, but at least 15-20,000, I have not seen any problem.

I haven’t used technical support.

They wanted something that was available everywhere instead of being available only on a particular laptop or PC. That was one of the reasons for it: easy accessibility.

The first reason we chose Oracle was the feature set; it was really comprehensive. Plus, it met most of our immediate needs. That kind of led us to pick Oracle.

When I’m looking at a vendor like Oracle, the most important factors are stability, scalability, and of course, the price. All three of them definitely help to make a decision.

Initial setup was really simple: just go to the website, register, and you’re good to go.

What other advice do I have?

If you are looking for a solution that is accessible, because of the global nature of the workforce, I think this is a good solution.

From the features perspective, I see there's still more that could be done, as I have mentioned.

More Oracle Enterprise Manager reviews from users