Oracle Identity Cloud Service Review

It reduces our staff and more things are automated, but the user interface needs improvement

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case for this solution is user provisioning.

How has it helped my organization?

It reduces the number of staff that we have on the administration of the HR system, so more things are automated.

We have seen a measurable decrease in the mean time to detect or respond to threats by approximately 20 percent.

What is most valuable?

Integration with our HR system is its most valuable feature.

What needs improvement?

The user interface needs improvement.

It is pretty stable.

It is pretty scalable.

The technical support would be at the top end of the vendors that I have known.

Their customer support has also been quite good.

The initial setup was a little complex. At that time, the method of integration was a bit complicated due to the scripts that we were required to write for the integration.

We used a consultant, who was good, for the implementation.

The solution has helped to increase staff productivity. We have save about 30 percent in time.

Onboarding of new employees, consultants, and partners has rapidly increased. We reduced the time to onboard them and the ease of onboarding has been improved. Therefore, we recognize there has been efficiency which has been brought into our organization.

We also evaluated IBM Tivoli and CA. We chose Oracle because the broadness of the connector capability and repetition.

What other advice do I have?

Identify the exact use case of what you need before you move forward with a solution out there.

Some of our partners insisted that we have this type of product installed.